21 March 2006

Birthday

Today is my birthday. I think nobody should have to go to work on her birthday, but here I am. And here are a few miscellaneous links:
Feral Children
The Proceedings of the Athanasius Kircher Society
Crafters for Critters
Knatolee's Cow Diaries
Music from TV commercials
"Transparent" computer screens

I'm currently working on a skully pullover from Stitch 'N Bitch. I'm knitting to gauge and yet using about twice as much yarn as the pattern calls for. Don't know what the problem is. I should get it done just in time for the weather to turn really warm.

2 comments:

Knatolee said...

Hey girl!! A belated VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I must have sensed something was going on, because I finally put a new entry on the Cow Diaries yesterday.

Hope you had a wonderful day. Eat some leftover cake for me!

Phyllis said...

Thanks! And there is NO leftover cake!

Loved yesterday's Cow Diaries entry.