18 December 2006

6 Weird Things

I got this from the Keyboard Biologist.

Here are THE RULES:Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.”

I'm not going to tag you in your blogs' comments, but if you're reading this, consider yourself tagged. :-)

Here goes:
  1. A portion of the genetic material on one of my chromosomes is upside down. All the right stuff is there; it's just reversed from the usual order. This runs in my family, apparently.
  2. I never learned to tie my shoes properly. I can only tie bows via the rabbit ears technique.
  3. Since I was about 2 or 3, I have always been in school as either a student or a professor.
  4. I'm phobic about heights--but only over water, and only if there's no fence or railing. Even a really flimsy railing will do.
  5. When I got married, I kept my last name but took Hubby's last name as my middle name. This confuses people.
  6. I skipped third grade (never missed it, except I've never been great at my times tables. I guess that's the only important thing they teach that year).

No comments: