09 December 2007

21, makover, and tea request

Here ya go--Lizzie block #21. Just three more to go. I've been doing these blocks between larger projects, but I'm not sure whether I have the patience for that now. I just may knit 'em all up now.

Thing 1 went to a birthday party this weekend. The girls went to someplace at the mall called Libby Lu's, and returned with fancy hair, glittery makeup, polished fingernails, and assorted girly loot.

And I need your help with this. I received some of this tea via a swap, and I've become totally addicted. And this is my last bag and I can't find a source for this stuff online. If anyone knows where I can get more of this stuff, please let me know!

7 comments:

mim said...

I wish I knew the source for your tea. We just returned from Paris and I don't remember seeing this on the grocery shelves. I can only imagine how yummy it tasted. I brought back a bunch of other flavors. I have to tell you that I am SO impressed with all of the things you make. Where do you find the time!! happy hanukah!

Angela said...

Congrats on your Lizzie progress! You are my hero! I am still stuck back on #9 (or maybe 8, can't recall) and it's going pretty slow now that Christmas is just around the corner. I hope to catch up soon and get back on pace with it. Be sure to take notes for me when you start sewing and edging as I will definitely need help on that! LOL!

PS Love Thing 1's costume from her party. How cute! When I look at that picture I hear Cyndi Lauper playing in my head - Girls just wanna have fun!

Emily said...

Hooray...you're so close to being done with the LR! I just finished square 6 and am taking a break to start working on other larger projects. I brought back a suitcase full of yarn from my trip to CA. :p

Knatolee said...

Mmmm.... peach... black currant? Or is it blackberry? Anyway, looks delicious. I wish I could find it for myself! I've been searching on www.google.fr but so far, not very helpful!

Anonymous said...

Well, well, I'll have a look at the supermarket tomorrow, but I'm almost certain they do have this! I'll send a message if they do have it!!! So now? Happy?

Phyllis said...

Jetteinfrance, that would be wonderful! I'd be happy to swap you for some nice teas I can get here.

Anonymous said...

Hello again,

Sorry I didn't get back to you before now... I didn't forget about your tea, but I finally had to go to a shop at the other side of the town. Well the town is not that big, but I only had a chance to go there today. I bought 3 boxes for you...
My e-mail is : jette(ablabla)free.fr
replace (ablabla) by .....well you know what!