18 June 2008

Story Online

So I recovered from jetlag just in time for Hubby to head off to Las Vegas, leaving me with a book writing deadline and the Things. Now he's back, but in a couple days the Things and I are heading north to Oregon. So June has left me very little downtime. I haven't picked up the knitting needles in a few weeks. :-( But I did accomplish something today: I set up a LiveJournal account, and I posted to it a short story I wrote several years ago. I like to write short stories, but haven't found much time in a long while. But this story is one of my favorites. I hope to post some other old stories shortly, and--who knows?--maybe someday something new. In the meantime, please click on over, and I'd love feedback!

3 comments:

Angela said...

Hi Phyllis!

Haven't had a chance to read the story yet, but I will. Welcome home!

Angela, who hasn't accomplished any knitting recently, either!

Phyllis said...

Thanks, Angela. How's the new pool??

Angela said...

It's great, thanks! Check out my blog for pics. My best friend is in town this weekend, and we're headed outside to enjoy it after breakfast! Wahoo!