26 June 2008

Tagged Too

Angela tagged me, so here goes:

What was I doing 10 years ago?

Actually, pretty much the same thing as now. But I was kidless then and had just been tenured.

5 snacks I enjoy:
  1. Biscotti
  2. Ice cream
  3. Grapes
  4. Cookies
  5. Chocolate

5 things on my to-do list today:
  1. Take T2 to day camp
  2. Attend glass fusing workshop
  3. Have lunch with Mom & sister
  4. Catch up on email from work
  5. Pick T2 up from day camp

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
  1. Travel, travel, travel
  2. Give lots to charity
  3. Hire my own driver
  4. Buy big houses for relatives
  5. Write more

5 jobs I have had:
  1. McDonalds
  2. Take and bake pizza place
  3. Law clerk
  4. Teaching assistant
  5. Professor

5 of my bad habits:
  1. Eating junk
  2. Not exercising enough
  3. Interrupting people
  4. Overspending on books
  5. Overspending on yarn

5 places I have lived:
  1. Bolingbrook, Illinois
  2. Beaverton, Oregon
  3. Portland, Oregon
  4. Lincoln, Nebraska
  5. Turlock, California

5 people who I'd like to get to know better (this means you're tagged!):
  1. If you're reading this, consider yourself tagged!!

5 random things:
  1. I went through a punk period when I was a kid, and my iPod is still loaded with the Clash, the Ramones, the Sex Pistols, Iggy, etc., etc.
  2. I hate scallops. Ick.
  3. I am a klutz.
  4. I'm going to Poland next January!
  5. Maybe someday I'll get another tattoo. :-)

1 comment:

Angela said...

Cool! I loved reading your answers! And I can't wait to see your photos from Poland. I'm touring Europe vicariously! LOL!