Believe it or not, I actually made it through that awful term paper pile today. And then this evening I finished a knitting project. Hooray!
This shell is knitted in Artfibers' Fauve, which alternates between cotton/hemp and shiny nylon. I love the colors. The Artfibers people custom-made the pattern for me when I was at the store. I'm especially pleased because they had only 6 balls left in this color, and the computer said I would need 5 3/4 to make this shell...and the computer was right.
Oh, and to take this picture I used my new tripod for the first time. I haven't really figured out how to work it, but I did manage to get it to hold the camera still, at least.