27 March 2008

FOs: Socks and Six Sins

Entire civilizations have risen up and then crumbled to dust while I worked on these socks, but I finally finished them last night:

The yarn is Socks That Rock in the Raven colorway, and the pattern is Lenore. Perfect when I'm feeling a little gothy. BTW, that's Thing 1 doing the modeling, and she happened to be wearing those stockings today.

I've also completed 3 more sins, leaving only 1 to go:

I'm not sure which is my favorite, but I am quite fond of Lust. I made her hearts, and the letters and thorny things for Wrath, out of polymer clay.

2 comments:

Crowzma said...

Oooh, yummy socks! Lovely yarn, beautiful work.

I'm rather fond of Envy. Very expressive. Those are fun. You're very creative.

Knatolee said...

Fantastic socks! You are a creative machine, girl.