- The best treehouse. Ever. Too bad I don't have $18,500 burning a hole in my pocket, and a bigger yard.
- This artist knits and crochets with yarn made from human hair.
- CraftBits has lots of free patterns for various crafts, including knitting. The pictures aren't very good, but if you want to make a purse out of a bra, or knit a cherry pie, here ya go.
- The new CRAFT magazine and blog.
- The ghost table. I want one.
- Clangers. More Clangers. (Thanks, Knatolee!)
- Flying Spaghetti Monster church made out of LEGOs.
23 August 2006
The fall semester is soon upon us, which is why I spent today mostly not doing work. Here's a few things I found while dawdling through various blogs: