05 September 2006

Wow!

I received my final package today via UPS from Nancy, my One Skein Secret Pal. Here are the contents. She made me a gorgeous hat out of soft soft alpaca in a beautiful hand-dyed blue color, with beads. Here's a closeup:

Nancy also sent me the leftover yarn--enough to make something else nice. And because I'm an academic, she rightly guessed that I'd like a mug from NYU. She even thougtfully included cute NYU stuffies for the Things. Here's Thing 1 modeling them (Thing 2's already in bed):


Thanks so much, Nancy! You've been a wonderful Secret Pal!!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

What a great package! Love the hat.

Anonymous said...

What great gifts! I've had some fun browsing your blog and have come up with some ideas for your scarf (and a couple of little extras). You'll be hearing from me again!

Cheers,
Your Secret Scarf Pal

Nancy said...

I'm so glad you like all your stuff!

You've been very easy to please;)