- I would like to see more videos of you doing psychological experiments on your kids; those were very entertaining
- Class is interesting. Although I am doing very crappy in the class, you are doing a good job of teaching the class and applying the reasoning of the courts to fit our understanding.
- Stop putting in your political opinions and basis [sic]
- Students would appreciate having their opinions on the hiring of new faculty listened to
- This was a CJ class not a poli sci class, thus you lost a lot of students when you stated your political point of view
Apparently, only poli sci professors can discuss political views, because politics has nothing whatsoever to do with criminal justice.
Several students said I am "though but fair." I might like to have this tattooed on me somewhere, if I could think of an appropriate illustration to accompany it.