16 November 2007

Stolen Meme

I stole this from Knatolee.

Rules:
A. Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves.
B. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Eight facts/habits about me:
  1. My very first real job was at McDonald's. I still have a small scar on one arm from a hot french-fry basket.
  2. I like being barefoot and almost always kick off my shoes as soon as I get home.
  3. I'm allergic to grass and bamboo, and touching them gives me a rash. But bamboo knitting needles don't bother me. :-)
  4. I am a member of the Nebraska State Bar. I went to grad school/law school in Nebraska.
  5. We bought our first house when we lived in Lincoln, in 1989. It was 100 years old and cost $26,500.
  6. I met Hubby in high school, when I was 15 years old.
  7. The moment I realized I was probably pregnant with Thing 2, I was standing in a square in Karlovy Vary, in the Czech Republic. But because "pregnancy test" wasn't in my Czech-English pocket dictionary, I couldn't confirm her existence until I returned home.
  8. I am a terrible singer.

If you're reading this, consider yourself tagged. :-)

1 comment:

Knatolee said...

You bought a HOUSE for $26,500??!! I don't think I could buy a garage for that!! :) And bamboo, what an exotic allergy!

These are very neat facts. :)