A. Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves.
B. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Eight facts/habits about me:
- My very first real job was at McDonald's. I still have a small scar on one arm from a hot french-fry basket.
- I like being barefoot and almost always kick off my shoes as soon as I get home.
- I'm allergic to grass and bamboo, and touching them gives me a rash. But bamboo knitting needles don't bother me. :-)
- I am a member of the Nebraska State Bar. I went to grad school/law school in Nebraska.
- We bought our first house when we lived in Lincoln, in 1989. It was 100 years old and cost $26,500.
- I met Hubby in high school, when I was 15 years old.
- The moment I realized I was probably pregnant with Thing 2, I was standing in a square in Karlovy Vary, in the Czech Republic. But because "pregnancy test" wasn't in my Czech-English pocket dictionary, I couldn't confirm her existence until I returned home.
- I am a terrible singer.
If you're reading this, consider yourself tagged. :-)