I just sewed the snaps on this little beauty, the Emerald Bracelet from Magknits. Obviously, I changed colorways--mine is more of a Cobalt Bracelet. There are several things about this that make me happy:
- The materials to make it (size 8 perle cotton and size 11/0 seed beads, plus a snap) cost a total of about $5.
- I did not go insane stringing over 1300 seed beads, one by frigging one.
- I did not end up with over 1300 seed beads accidentally being sent flying all over the couch and/or floor.
- I did not manage to injure myself on the size 0000 double points on which this was knitted.
- Knitting it took 3 evenings, which was less time than it took to string the beads--that took 4.
- I finished before my Knitting Spot went away.